“SCHOOL” Integrated Classroom Program
(For Class XI Studying Students)
A Comprehensive Programme that takes care of
JEE & CBSE (Class XI & XII)
NARAYANA Group of Educational Institutions has proven its eminence in quality education for the last 3 decades. Aiming to reach as many students, the group has continue to expand by setting up centres all over India. We have created confidence among our students to excel in any kind of competitive or school level examination by resting on the pillars of excellence, innovation & commitment. Our eminent & experienced faculty, highly committed support staff, rigorous testing techniques, supported by well-researched study material are the hallmarks of NARAYANA Group.
Why NARAYANA ?
“NARAYANA is the only institution in India which is producing minimum 2 ranks in top 10 consistently since 2006 with the maximum success of 6 ranks in top 10 of IIT JEE 2010 which is the benchmark for any institute.”
Adding more feathers into our results Narayana, Mayur Vihar produced AIR-23 in JEE-Mains-2015 from Classroom Programme.
|Result||No. of Selection||Success %|
|XII-BOARD (CBSE) RESULT-2015||No. of Students (Cumulative)|
- Updated and Upgraded comprehensive quality study material will be provided based on the new pattern of JEE, exclusively prepared by the high profiled NARAYANA’s R&D Cell.
- NARAYANA’S teaching methodology revolves around prime attention on clarity of concepts from basic level to the highest level of competition with remedial measures in identified weak areas.
- Tests will be conducted in the form of Phase Test, Common Practice Test (CPT). All India Test Series will also be provided to stimulate real JEE(MAINS & ADVANCED) examination temperament. Feedback is provided through micro & macro-level analysis.
- Surprise quizzes in the form of Objective type Test will also be conducted in each Phase.
- To cater to the individual doubts of students there will be special team of Faculty available in Special Doubt Clearing Cell (SDCC) (Except on Monday).
- Additional inputs for JEE MAINS would be provided in the end of the session along with Tests & Analysis.
- Parent Teacher Meeting will be conducted at regular intervals.
This flagship program of NARAYANA IIT/PMT ACADEMY, Mayur Vihar in association with leading schools of Delhi is designed to provide a holistic approach and remove all hurdles in competitive exams preparation while synchronizing it with class XI and XII board preparation.
Speciality of The Program
- School Admission in Delhi based School in class XI in SCIENCE stream.
- Zero Travel Time : Students will be saving lot of time and energy, which they would have spent on going to coaching directly from school or first will go to school and come home and immediately rushing to coaching. Usually students hardly have any time for self studies. With school and coaching at one place they will have ample time for everything.
- Students enrolled with this program will get the benefit of faculty members available all the time to get their doubts cleared.
- Focused Approach : By focusing at just one place student will be well prepared for JEE/AIIMS entrance exams along with CBSE preparation.
- The study will be in synchronization with school curriculum of physics, chemistry and mathematics/Biology.
- Micro schedule based classes with weekly test at All India level.
- Classes shall generally be held 3/4 days from morning to evening in between Tuesday to Friday.
- English will also be a part of curriculum.
MICRO SCHEDULE FOR CLASSES*
|S.No.||TEST DAY||PERIOD OF SYLLABUS||PHYSICS||CHEMISTRY||MATHEMATICS|
|1.||NO CPT||14.05.15 TO 18.05.15||Differentiation, Application of Differentiation: Maxima and Minima||Molarty, Molality, Mole Fraction and Inter Conversions||Wavy Curve Method, Functions Modulus and its Applications|
|2.||26.05.15 CPT-1 JEE MAINS MODEL (CDF)||20.05.15 TO 25.05.15||Integration Units and Dimensions.||Cathode ray, Rutherford model, Wave nature of electromagnetic radiation, Plank’s quantum theory, photoelectric effect||Logarithm, Determinants evaluation,|
|3.||02.06.15 CPT-2 JEE MAINS MODEL (CDF)||27.05.15 TO 01.06.15||Significant figures. Error analysis||Bohr’s model, de-Broglie equation||Trigonometry: Trigonometric ratios and identities, compound angle.|
|4.||09.06.15 CPT-3 JEE MAINS MODEL (CDF)||03.06.15 TO 08.06.15||Motion Parameters: (Distance, displacement, Speed, Velocity, Acceleration) Motion in 1-d||Quantum mechanical model of atom, Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle, Quantum numbers, shape of orbitals, electronic configuration||Trigonometry: Multiple & sub multiple angles, transformations and conditional trigonometric identities.|
|5.||16.06.15 CPT-4 JEE ADVANCE MODEL||10.06.15 TO 15.06.15||Projectile Motion(including inclined plane projectile)||periodic classification of elements and periodic properties||Trigonometry: Trigonometric equations and inequalities|
NOTE: This schedule is just for your kind reference. The new revised schedule will be applicable for 2016-17 academic session.
- All classrooms are fully AC and having a quality interior to give maximum comfort to students.
- Exclusive library which has a vast and comprehensive collection of books in all respective and relevant subjects.
- “Home away from home”. There are PG accommodations available in the near by areas where Narayana IIT/PMT Academy centres are located and they provide separate accommodation for girls and boys.
Secret of winning!
We just polish the diamond in you without disturbing your creativity. We achieve the impossible just by rekindling the deep desire in you to excel and not by forcing things on you. If you have the will to reach the top, we have means to achieve it.
Every bit of your weakness is identified by rigorous testing and the remedy is addressed at micro level. Scientific analysis of the tests is the key in our system.
- Common Practice Test (CPT): It is a weekly test conducted all over India among Narayana students. It gives our students unique opportunity to perform weekly and see their rank potential among the real JEE aspirants. It is the life line of every programme offered by Narayana. Besides keeping the students competitive and motivated, it helps them to realise their full potential. After taking several CPTs our students become so confident and prepared that even the JEE paper becomes easier for them.
We believe that excellent academic training and preparation along with continuous practice is the essence of success in Boards / JEE and other competitive examinations. Thus there will be 4 CPTs in a month to regularly keep a check on students performance and to support them to work on their deficient areas through analysis provided to them.
Types of CPTs : Every month there will be two types of CPTs based on different pattern and criteria’s as mentioned below.
- JEE Pattern Based : Academic inputs imparted to students will be from CBSE to the highest level of competition. Thus, CPTs to be held in first three weeks of the month will be based on JEE pattern of the respective topics considered in the particular week for the test.
- CBSE Pattern Based : JEE council has implemented the weightage of CBSE in the Entrance Examinations Thus, to equip the students with necessary practice for good score in CBSE boards, one CPT in the last week of the month will be conducted based on CBSE pattern comprising of all the topics taught in a particular month.
- All India Test Series and NARAYANA’s Rank Promoting Package are part of this Programme.
In our ongoing endeavor towards quality service and detailed timely feedback to parents, we are providing online feedback of your ward through our website www.NarayanaGroup.com and www.NarayanaEastDelhi.com.
Parents / Guardians can login to this site and collect all the latest information of their ward i.e.
(a) Admission Report – Details of fee paid along with balance due if any.
(b) Attendance Report – Report of present, absent percentage & absent days.
(c) Examination Report - Date of exam, subject wise marks, total marks, subject wise ranking, overall ranking.
|Amount Payable to NARAYANA||Service Tax#||Total including Service Tax||Installment Date||Mode of Payment|
|Admission Fee||26,000||3,770||29,770||At the time of Admission||Payment is to be made by Demand Draft/Pay Order/in Cash only|
|Infrastructure Cost Fee||55,000||7,975||62,975|
|Books and Study Material Cost||18,000||0||18,000|
|(NAITS + NRPP) Fee||9,000||1,305||10,305|
|School Fees for Two Year has to be paid in cash separately.|
*Tuition fee includes Classroom Program Teaching.
*Any Concession / Scholarship being awarded to student will be applicable on TUITION FEE only.
#The present rate of Service Tax including educational Cess & Swachh Bharat Cess (SBC) is 14.5%. Service tax once paid is neither adjusted nor refundable (Service Tax is applicable as per the Govt. Rules).
- Cheque / DD/ Pay Order made in favour of Narayana Learning Private Limited payable at Delhi.
ADMISSION CUM SCHOLARSHIP TEST
|I.Q., Phy, Che & Maths||Objective||04:00 PM – 06:00 PM||There will be negative marking.|
Submit test registration form with two passport size photographs, choice of study centre & test centre and registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) by Cash / Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of “NARAYANA LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED” payable at Delhi along with the photocopy of Class X mark sheet. Test Registration form can be submitted at any of our below mentioned Test Centres.
Last Date to Register (In person) : One day before the test.
|Note:||(i)||A sample Model Test Paper will be given to the registered students to ensure that they are able to understand the pattern and are able to perform to their optimum.|
|(ii)||Registration fee is neither adjusted in admission fee amount nor it is refundable.|
|(iii)||Admission in the above programme is subject to terms and conditions of the respective centre, where a student seeking the admission.|
|(iv)||Narayana IIT/PMT Academy, reserves the right to change / cancel any programme, eligibility criteria or course fee without any prior notice.|
#Transport facility available