The JEE Advanced examination, which took place this year on May 22, 2016 at various examination centres across the country, was conducted by the IIT Guwahati. The results of the same has been declared today through the official website of the JEE Advanced. The results of the JEE Advanced 2016 would allow the students to take up admission in various engineering branches at the 23 Indian Institute of Technology present all over the country. Results of the JEE Advanced could be downloaded from the official website by providing the adequate details of the candidates in the respective boxes. Upon providing the data, the candidates must click the submit button and check their results online.
“Check at jeeadv.nic.in“
After the results are declared, the counseling procedure would begin for the students selected. The counseling procedure would allot seats for candidates in the various engineering colleges from June 20, 2016. As the Architecture Aptitude Test is due on June 15, 2016 and the results are expected to come out on June 19, 2016, the final counseling for the students would begin from June 20, 2016.
Steps to Download JEE Advance Result 2016
- The candidates must visit the official website of JEE Advanced by typing the same in their web browser.
- The candidates must then click the active link of ‘JEE Advanced 2016 Results’, which would direct them to a different page.
- In the page they would have to fill personal details such as roll number, registration number, name etc. to find out their results.
- Upon submission of the data the results would appear on screen, which the candidates must verify.
- The candidates should take printout of their results for further reference.
The candidates must download their results from the website just after it going public through the website in the morning. The candidates must use a stable and fast internet connection, in order to get the results quick and without any hindrance.