UPSEE Application Form 2017 – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) formally known as UPTU will be releasing the online application form of UPSEE 2017 tentatively on January 15, 2017. All applicants will have to fill and submit the UPSEE 2017 Application Form to be registered for the admission procedure. If any applicant is unable to submit the application form, then he/she will be not be allowed to participate in the admission procedure. Details regarding the personal and academic information of the applicant have to be submitted in the UPSEE application form. The last date for the submission of the application form is scheduled to be on March 24, 2017. All information provided in the UPTU (UPSEE) application form must be valid as incorrect application forms will be rejected. The applicants are also requested to read the full eligibility criteria before filling the application form as non-eligible will not be allowed to participate in the admission procedure. To know more information about UPSEE Application Form 2017, read the full article.
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2017 provides admission to all eligible applicants into the engineering courses offered by the participating institutes of the state. The entrance test will be held tentatively on April 16, 22 and 23, 2017. The eligible applicants will be required to submit the UPSEE application form 2017. If the applicant fails to submit the application form then they are termed ineligible for admission.
Important: The admission committee of UPSEE 2017 is expected to announce that Aadhaar Card Number as mandatory for registrations. This change will be introduced to bring some transparency in the admission procedure. Those applicants who do not have their Aadhaar Card are requested to register immediately.
UPSEE Application Form 2017 Important Dates
|S.No||UPSEE Application Form 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1||Start of Online Application Forms||January 15, 2017|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms||March 24, 2017|
Things to Keep Ready Before Filling UPSEE Application Form 2017
UPSEE 2017 application form will be available only in online mode. All of the information provided in the application form has to be valid and in correspondence to the documents possessed by the applicant. While filling the UPSEE Application Form 2017, the applicants are requested to keep their documents with them so that no discrepancy is created. The applicants will also have to keep their registered and valid phone number and email id ready. The Aadhaar card is also to be kept ready while filling the UPSEE application form.
The following documents has to be kept scanned and ready by the applicants according to the specifications mentioned by the admission committee of Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU)
List of Scanned Documents to be uploaded
|S.No||Documents to be Uploaded||Specifications|
|1||Photograph||The color passport size photograph has to be recently taken.
File Size: Maximum 100 KB
File Dimension: 3.5cm x 4.5 cm
File Format: JPEG
|2||Signature||The signature must be written on a white background
File Size: Maximum 30KB
File Dimension: 3.5cm x 1.5cm
File Format: JPEG
|3||Left Thumb Impression||File Size: Maximum 30KB
File Dimension: 3.5cm x 1.5cm
File Format: JPEG
Steps to Fill UPSEE Application Form 2017
UPSEE 2017 application form will be available only in online mode tentatively from January 15, 2017. No other mode of application will be accepted by the admission committee. The link to access the UPSEE application form will be available here as soon as it is released by the admission committee. The applicants will be required to submit information regarding their personal and academic details in the UPSEE application form 2017. Payment of application fees will have to be done to successfully submit the application form. All applicants are requested to read the eligibility criteria in detail before filling the online UPSEE 2017 application form. The last date for submission will be tentatively on March 24, 2017.
Step 1 – Registration
- Click on the provided link to access UPSEE Application Form 2017 (Link will be updated as soon as it is released)
- Select “Apply” button.
- A screen consisting of the instructions and procedure for submitting the application form will appear.
- The applicants are requested to read the details carefully and click on “Proceed” to fill the online UPSEE 2017 application form.
Step 2 – Filling the Online UPSEE Application Form
The next step for the applicants is to fill in their information in the application. All information submitted has to be correct. Incomplete or incorrect application forms will be rejected. The following details will have to provided in the UPSEE application form 2017:
- Personal Details: The applicants will be required to enter their name, gender, category, sub category, nationality, Aadhaar Card number, parent’s name, the domicile of the parent, state from where the qualifying examination has been completed and more.
- Contact Information: Registered mobile number, email id, and address will have to be submitted by the applicant.
- Academic Information: Information regarding the applicant’s qualifying examination such as marks obtained and subjects will have to be filled in the application form.
- Selection of the examination centers (3 choices) will have to be done by the applicant.
- After filling the application form, the applicants will have to set their password and security question. The password and application number will be generated by the system which is to be kept in mind for future use.
Step 3 – Review and Submission
The applicants are suggested to review their submitted information before submitting the UPSEE 2017 application form.
- Once the applicants click on “Submit” button, then a review page will be shown through which the applicants can check all the information he/she has submitted.
- Click on “Edit Application Form Data” for any changes.
- Once all changes have been made, the applicants can select “Final Submit” button after accepting the declaration of terms.
- An application number will be generated after successful submission of the application form. The applicants are requested to keep the application number in mind for future reference.
- Login will have to be done with the application number and password to proceed.
Step 4 – Uploading of Scanned Documents
The scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression to have to be uploaded according to the specifications mentioned above. The images have to be uploaded correctly. Blurred images will be rejected. The applicants can select “Save” button once the correct images are uploaded. After the documents are uploaded, the applicants will have to login again with their application number and password.
Step 5 – Payment of Application Fees
The applicant will be required to pay the application fees to successfully submit the application form. Payment of the UPSEE application fees will have to be done only in online mode i.e., through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. A transaction number will be generated after successful payment and has to kept for future reference. The confirmation page will be generated and the applicants are requested to keep two print out copies of the confirmation page for future use.
UPSEE 2017 Application Fee
|S.No||Category||Application Fees (in Rs)|
|1||Male/Transgender Applicants of General/OBC Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||Female applicants, SC/ST applicants and Physically Handicapped applicants||Rs. 500|
Highlights of UPSEE Application Form 2017
- The UPTU application form will be available only in online mode.
- All information provided has to be valid.
- No hard copy of the confirmation page has to be sent to the University.
- In the case of failed transaction, the applicants will have to send an email to the authorities.
- The scanned documents have to be uploaded properly.
- The UPSEE application form 2017 can be viewed by the applicants later also by logging in using the application number and password.