BITSAT Admit Card 2017 is made available by BITS Pilani from April 15 to May 10, 2017. BITSAT 2017 admit card can be downloaded by the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and booked test slots of BITSAT 2017. Candidates can download the admit card of BITSAT 2017 online using their BITSAT 2017 application number, gender, date of birth and email id. BITSAT admit card 2017 will consist of the candidate’s name, application number, exam centre, date and more details related to the examination. Before downloading the BITSAT 2017 hall ticket/admit card, the candidates are advised to check all of the details given in the document. After downloading, the candidates must take a printout of BITSAT admit card 2017. If candidates were not able to book test slot for themselves, then the admission committeee of BITS will allot an exam centre for them. The admit card of BITSAT 2017 is an important document which all candidates will have to carry to the exam centre. If the candidate fails to bring their admit card then they will not be allowed to enter the respective test centre and sit for the entrance exam. Read on to know all the details about the admit card of BITSAT 2017.
BITS Pilani will change exam slots, test centre and exam date for select registered candidates whose BITSAT 2017 is clashing with other entrance examinations. Hoowever, such candiadtes who wish to get their BITSAT 2017 test date, slot and centre changed, have to send a request to BITS Pilani through online from the second week of May 2017.
Important Dates regarding BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
|1||Test centre allotment & announcement||March 15, 2017|
|2||Candidates to reserve test dates||From March 20, 2017 to April 5, 2017|
|3||Candidates to download the hall tickets||From April 15, 2017 to May 10, 2017|
|4||BITSAT online tests||From May 16,2017 to May 30, 2017|
How to download BITSAT Admit Card 2017?
- Go to the link provided here and click on it
- Enter your BITSAT 2017 application number, gender, date of birth and email ID
- Click on to proceed ahead
- The system will generate your details, check them and click on “I agree and continue”
- Download your BITSAT admit card 2017
- After downloading, click on print BITSAT 2017 admit card/hall ticket
Note: Make sure that a printer is connected to your system and it has A4 size sheets for taking the printout
- Print the downloaded admit card of BITSAT 2017 on A4 size sheet
- Keep it safe with you till the admission process gets over
What does BITSAT 2017 Admit Card carry?
The admit card of BITSAT 2017 reflects the following particulars about the candidates and the exam.
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Application number
- Exam Centre
- Test date
- Exam centre/venue address
- Timings of the exam
- Subject Opted for Part IV of BITSAT 2017
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- BITSAT 2017 exam instructions
Important Instructions pertaining to BITSAT Admit Card 2017
- BITSAT 2017 Admit Card is an important document. Thus, candidates must not forget to carry their admit card of BITSAT 2017 to the exam centre on the day of the entrance exam.
- The admit card of BITSAT 2017 will be checked by the examiner at the exam centre, thus the candidates must ensure that all the information being reflected on the BITSAT admit card 2017 after downloading it are correct as per their knowledge.
- If any discrepancy is found, the candidates should immediately contact the BITSAT 2017 office/officials
- After taking its printout, the applicants must sign it to avoid any misuse. The candidates’ photograph will also be required to be pasted on the admit card, which should be attested by a head of institution or a gazetted officer.
- On the day of the test, the candidates should also take a valid ID proof with them, along with their BITSAT admit card 2017.