IPU CET Admit Card 2017– Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has announced the download of the IPU CET 2017 admit card. Candidates can now log in and download the admit card. They must print and carry two copies to the exam hall. The admit card of IPU CET 2017 carries important information about the candidates like details of test venue, timings of the exam and other important instructions related to the test. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU),will hold the IPU CET exam May 20, 2017. The examination of IPU CET will be held in offline mode. The IPU CET admit card 2017 will be available only for the registered candidates. While appearing for the IPU CET exam, candidates need to produce their admit cards along with other necessary documents. Without IPU CET 2017 admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test. Candidates are advised to carry the IPU CET admit card 2017 on the exam day.
Candidates registered for the test can download IPU CET 2017 Admit Card by using their log-in ID and password. After the registration process is over, candidates will be able to download their admit cards on this page.
To download the IPU CET Admit Card 2017: Click here
How to Download IPU CET Admit Card 2017
The candidates can follow the simple steps given below to download their admit card in online mode.
- The link to download the admit card of IPU CET 2017 is available.
- The candidates will have to log in to their account using the login ID and password created during registration.
- The admit card of IPU CET 2017 will be generated after submission of information.
- All of the details in the admit card have to be checked by the applicants before downloading.
- The candidates have to keep the admit card safe for future use.
Details mentioned in the IPU CET 2017 admit card
- The admit card will display details of the candidate like the name, roll number, date of exam, time of exam
- The address of the exam centre will also be displayed in the admit card of IPU CET
- The signature and photograph of the candidate will also be displayed in the IPU CET admit card.
- Candidates must check that the details are correct while they download the admit card.
Important points related to IPU CET Admit card 2017
- No duplicate admit card will be provided by the examination conducting authority.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card of IPU CET 2017 till the time the exam is over.
- No candidates will be allowed to sit for IPU CET 2017 without a valid admit card.
- For non-receipt of admit card, candidates can contact Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078, by May 16, 2017
- All candidates need to keep two printouts of IPU CET 2017 admit card with them at the time of the exam. One copy of IPU CET admit card 2017 will be required by the invigilator for university records, while the other one will be kept by the candidate, with invigilator’s signature on it. Candidates’ passport size photographs will be pasted on the space allocated for both copies of IPU CET 2017 admit card copies.
- Candidates are required to carry the IPU CET 2017 admit card to the exam hall with their photograph affixed at the designated place.
- If the admit card of IPU CET 2017 doesn’t not display the photograph of the candidate or the photograph displayed is not identifiable, candidates must carry any valid photo ID along with the same during the exam.
In case of problems, candidates may contact Examinations Division’s recption counter at the Dwarka campus of the university along with all relevant documents at least by May 16, 2017